The goal with Muscle 4 Mind is to provide the best online coaching service there is. We pride ourselves in making sure we give every client the tools and support you need to get the results you want. It’s more than just an exercise program.
We are so confident and dedicated to your success that we offer a 100% satisfaction or your money back guarantee.
12 week online coaching program
What is included?
Get set up with the most optimal program to support your mental health, get your perfect body and become healthy and happy!
Save time, have clarity on what you need to do and know it will get you results.
Using a flexible approach, learn exactly how and what to eat and which supplements to take to the stress out of nutrition, have a better realtionship with food and get results that last.
Get the right advice on simple and effective ways to create positive habits that are easy to implement but make a drastically big difference to your life as they add up over time.
Your very own personal coach who will provide you with 1:1 help whenever you need it.
Get all your questions answered, get that little boost when you need it and feel supported the whole way through.
want to know more?
Still have questions?
Complete our Expression of Interest Form and book a time with Charley to have a chat.
“For me, Charley and the Muscle 4 Mind Program has been just as important as a doctor or psychologist.”
“I didn’t have any motivation to achieve anything health or fitness related when I started. Now, mentally and physically I feel better than ever.”
What do I need to have?
- A smart phone.
- An internet connection.
- A little bit of time.
- A mindset open to change.
- Optional: resistance band for workouts
Do I have to go to the gym?
Do you offer a money back guarantee?
We sure do. If you get to the end of your program and are unhappy with the service you have received for any reason, we will refund you 100%. This is not a results guarantee because that depends on the effort and commitment you put in, but we promise to give you the best service possible and that you will be more than satisfied.
What is the actual process?
This varies from person to person, but basically:
- Fill out the application form or book a call and I’ll be in touch.
- We will have a chat over the phone and I can let you know if I believe you are a good fit for the program.
- If you decide to go ahead, I will set up your account inside the Muscle 4 Mind app and set up your payment.
- We will work together to understand your goal and develop the plan to get you there.
- I’ll take care of creating your personal plan that fits your lifestyle.
- Everything you need to do will be delivered effectively through the app, it’s really simple and easy.
- We will have a video chat each week to check in on your progress and make adjustments as we need to.
- You get amazing results!
What would I need to commit to?
I’m flexible, I know that time is precious and everyone has varying levels of commitments. I will tell you what you really need to do to achieve your goal. For most people, you need to be able to at least:
- Log your food in some regard, I can’t help you if I don’t know what you’re eating.
- Commit to some form of movement. It might be a 10 minute walk or 45 minute gym session, it depends on you and your goal.
- Complete a 5 minute check in form and commit to a 15 minute call each week.
- Be willing and open to change.
How much does it cost?
There are a range of options that cost between $100 and $500 AUD per month. We will discuss the best package for you on our initial call.
Can I get a refund?
I offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. This is not a results guarantee because you must put in the work yourself to guarantee results, but I do guarantee that I will provide a coaching service to the best of my ability and if you follow the coaching program and put in the effort you will see the results. If you are unhappy with the coaching service and would like to request a refund, simply email me at email@example.com and I will send you a refund request form.
Do I have to count calories?
Online coaching or in person training?
From being a personal trainer for 5 years before moving to online, I can tell you that some people will be better suited to one or the other. If you are a complete beginner who has never exercised before, if you are a high level athlete, or if you have an injury that needs to be rehabbed, you will be better off hiring a coach in person. Otherwise, online is a more affordable, more flexible method that will generally get you better results too.
How do I get started?
If everything sounds good and you want to get started straight away, fill out the application form and I’ll be in touch within 48 hours.
If you’re interested but want to talk to me and to get more information and find out if it’s a good fit for you, book a free call at a time that suits you and we can chat.
If you have any other questions, please contact me directly via the contact page, email, social media or WhatsApp.
How long is the program?
The program is laid out over 12 weeks.
What if I go on holiday or want to cancel?
If you go away or get injured, we can suspend your payments for up to 2 weeks per 12 weeks.
If you want to cancel, you just need to give 14 days’ written notice (an email is fine) before your next payment is due.
How does payment work?
I use a direct debit company called Ezidebit who processes all payments. You can choose to pay in 3x monthly payments, or for the whole 12 weeks upfront. Payment plans are also available if needed.
What’s different about Muscle 4 Mind?
- We care about mental health as much as physical health
- We care about sustainable, long term results, not quick fixes
- We make the effort to understand you as the individual that you are
- We only have 10 clients at a time, so you know you are getting personal care
- We provide the personalised level service that you need